How to get paid Android apps for free

How often does it happen that you like an app and it turns out to be paid??
The Google Play Store boasts more than 200,000 apps that you can download, but not all are free. Good quality apps like SPD shell 3D, NFS Shift etc. cost anywhere between 4$ to 20$. So, in case you want a taste of these apps, you'll certainly need to shell out some big bucks!

In case you want to act clever and get your hands on the paid apps for free, here's what you need to do:-

I. BLACKMART ALPHA METHOD:-

1) Download Blackmart alpha. Blackmart alpha is an Android app that allows you to download paid Android apps for free. Its just like another Android market, with cracked versions of the paid apps.
To download Black mart Alpha-CLICK HERE

2) Once you download the Blackmart alpha .apk file on your device, install it.

3) After installing Blackmart alpha, open it, you'll find it similar to the Google Play Store. You'll see a list of apps that you can download. You can search for the required app on the search bar.

4) Once you get the required paid app, you'll find that its price has been struck out and you can install it for free!

NOTE: Don't update any app from Blackmart alpha, as the app might get corrupted.

II. FILE SHARING WEBSITES:-
You can even download your desired Android app(paid/free) from file sharing websites like www.filecrop.com, www.mediashare.com, www.4shared.com. 4shared.com is the best of the lot.

1) First, open any of the file sharing websites.

2) Type in the name of the app with an .apk extension. E.g. If you want to download Poweramp, then write the app name as Poweramp.apk.

3) You'll get a list of files. Choose the latest one to download.

4) Once the .apk file has been downloaded, transfer it to your Android, install it and enjoy!

Downloading paid Android apps has never been so easy!
In case of any queries, the comment section waiting :-)

Comments

  1. Your hair is just gorgeous!!! I have tried several of you styles. Thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am using JXD make china mobile handset I want know whether these handsets are safe to use ? How can we test these handsets for radiation as many people tell that china handsets are giving more radiation and are unsafe 2 use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't say anything about such handsets, as I haven't used them myself.

      Delete
  3. The themes here are amazing. I would like to see an easier way to search with more relevant results. i.e. when I search autumn, I really don't want to find Assassins Creed or Warrior girl...just a pretty autumn seasonal theme for my background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, I would like to get my high/low lights touched up.. Any available date/time???

    ReplyDelete
  5. The themes here are amazing. I would like to see an easier way to search with more relevant results. i.e. when I search autumn, I really don't want to find Assassins Creed or Warrior girl...just a pretty autumn seasonal theme for my background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this valuable information. Here PlayMemories Mobile is more information about Mobile App.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is just gorgeous!!! I have tried several of you styles. Thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am using JXD make china mobile handset I want know whether these handsets are safe to use ? How can we test these handsets for radiation as many people tell that china handsets are giving more radiation and are unsafe 2 use?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already update some apps on blackmart alpha cause I don't know. And now new version of those apps ( coin dozer , office suite pro , advanced download manager.....) are available again on Blackmart ( any not available on google play). But after I downloaded it, it can't install and said difference singature. What should I do for keeping my data and can get update ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant download crazy taxi full version
    After installing it shows validation failed
    Plzz tell me wat to do

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't download crazy taxi full version After installing it shows validation failed
    Plzz tell me wat to do? ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 motion sensor racing games for Android 2017

How to create and add Google sitemap to Blogger